Colorful, familiar fruits and veggies introduce early math and are great for imaginative play too!
Students will get the math munchies and crave more as they learn early math skills like number recognition, number sense, counting, and sorting.
- Early math skills are introduced through the use of colorful, familiar fruits and vegetables.
- Fruits and vegetables that are realistic are ideal for imaginative play.
- Students' pincer grasp matures as they explore shapes and textures.
- Labeled with a number, a word, and a picture for added support.
- Suitable for children aged 3 and up.
- 55 plastic fruits and vegetables
- 10 cardboard cans with lids
- Activity guide