How to Play
• Place the gumball box in the middle of the table.
• Spin to see how many gumball cards to take. • For each card, if you solve the math fact correctly, keep the card. If not, place the card in a separate pile of "un-popped" cards. You can go through this pile later for extra practice. • If you draw a "POP!" card, return all your cards to the box and remove the "POP!" card from play.
• Take turns playing until the gumball box is empty. • The player who has the most gumball cards at the end of the game wins!
• Start by taking one gumball from the box. • Spin: name 1, 2, or 3 math facts that have the same answer as your gumball card. For example, if you have
the "8 - 2" card, and you spin a 3, you need to name 3 other math facts with an answer of 6 (for example: 4 + 2; 9 - 3; 3 + 3).
• If you answer correctly, keep the gumball!
Alternate Ways to Play • Use a timer. The player with the most gumballs when
time's up is the winner!
• The first player who has 10 gumball cards is the winner.