An interesting set of books for kids in their preparatory and first stages. These books aim to teach the Arabic language through gradual reading. The first section includes 4 groups (pink - red - yellow - blue) and each group has 5 stories.
Each color represents how difficult the stage is in terms of story content, linguistic level, number of words, and vocabulary diversity.
The pink and red books contain:
- 2 stories in each book
- A special introduction page before each story
- Two letters for children to trace on their fingers
- Some words that serve as an introduction to the story
- A list of frequently used words in the text
The yellow and blue group books contain:
- One interesting story that ends with a simple test
There is also some suggested fun activity for children to interact with the vibrant color illustrations.