An intergenerational game in the form of wooden blocks facilitates the learning of writing in Arabic by manipulating the letters of the alphabet in all their forms.
- Identify letters and understand their different forms of writing (at the beginning, middle, or end of the word)
- Actually form words through our many cubes, 48!
- Read more easily the words written in Arabic through elements of vocalization shaped "half cube", you can position beneath and above the letters
- Handle very light cubes in linden wood, adapted to the size of small hands, and discover arabesque motifs
- Material: solid wood screen printed on the 6 faces
- Manual: printed on the back of the box in Arabic, French, and English Tested and complies with CE regulations