"Experience the Future of Learning with Our DIY Programmable Robotics Kit! Unlock the World of Robotics Coding with 370+ Building Blocks, and create with your kids over 100 movable robot models"🚁
- Enhance your child's imagination and creativity by challenging them to build their own robots with 378 easy-to-build pieces and accessories.
- In the process of assembling STEM toy sets, children can experience the joy and accomplishment that constant conquest brings.
- Building is a great activity with family or friends and Parent-Child relations.
- OVER 100 IN 1 ROBOT KIT - Includes 370+ cubes, 1 main controller with 1 sensor, and 1 motor, kids can build and rebuild them into 100+ cool robots, such as Tyrannosaurus, Spaceship, Tiger, Mouse, Axial Propeller, Cars, mug, crocodile, drawing robot.
- If the robot is not operated for more than five minutes, the power will automatically cut off for safety.
- Perfect Learning by APP - Just download the APP and learn the building steps by watching the 3D drawings, and the 3D robot can be built clearly and easily.
- After the building is completed, the robot can be connected via Bluetooth and controlled remotely with a mobile app.
- Scratch 3.0 - Scratch 3.0 was designed by MIT for kids to learn programming. With a drag-and-drop coding interface, kids easily learn how to program their robot to follow lines, avoid obstacles, detect distance, control LEDs, and more, on the Robot Make app by following step-by-step instructions.
- Children develop their logical thinking, problem-solving creativity, and STEM knowledge.
- Our STEM programming robot kit comes with step-by-step instructions, easy to learn, and build a robot.
- The robot set features simple to challenging building levels making it an ideal educational toy for children of different ages, challenging their critical thinking and teaching them basic STEM principles.
- Age: 6 years old and up
- Box Size: 26*18*8.5cm
- Made of: High-Quality ABS Materials
- Requires batteries (not included)
- Remote Control Not Included