Introduce young learners to first words with colorful pictures and words.
Introduce your 4-year-old to common first words in English. Get a jump start on their first 100 words. This toddler learning activity is one of the first steps to efficient reading and accurate comprehension.
- Studying with flashcards increases concentration and improves recall.
- Flashcards are a tried and true way to study successfully.
- These are a great addition to workbooks, worksheets, and study lessons.
- it considered a home school helper: Use these in a kindergarten classroom or at home. Regardless of your homeschool curriculum, first words flashcards are a perfect addition to homeschool supplies.
- They are also a great tool for English language learners of all ages.
- it is a learning tool for kids: You can pair our first words cards with our phonics, alphabet, sight words, counting, sign language, bilingual cards, and more! Use them in conjunction with speech therapy toys and materials.
INCLUDES: 54 cards with full-color images that allow your child to learn word by word. Each card has rounded corners for easy sorting. There is also a "bonus game" card featuring a cool way to utilize flashcards.
These educational flashcards are a fun and easy way to help build confidence with reading at home.