Match & Learn - Where do I belong Puzzle in English for Kids
A funny way to learn how some things belong together in everyday life. The child is required to match each object piece with its corresponding object piece that belongs to it. For example, a doctor belongs to the hospital, a bee belongs to the hive.
- Enhancing their concentration, visual discrimination
- Develops vocabulary and early learning skills
- Improving your kids’ hand-eye coordination and motor skill
- Challenge problems solving and develop memory skills
- Improve observation skills logical thinking
- Promote problem-solving skills and verbal expression
- 36 Pieces
- Age: 3-5 Years
- Durable and safe
- Made of cardboard
- 18 self-correcting puzzle sets
- Package size: 24.4 x 17.8 cm
- Packing: Colored soft box
It's easy now to choose the CORRECT way to teach your children!