This method aims to teach children the letters with their different positions in an interactive way.
Children will work with letters in their various positions through chromatic discrimination and movement activity.
The letters are highlighted in four colors for easy obtaining the letter while combining words.
- The red letter is for the full letter and can come in different locations in the word.
- The green color of the letter at the beginning of the word
- Orange color for the letter in the center of the word
- The blue color of the letter is at the end of the word, and it can come in different locations in the word
- 82 pieces for the full letter (red)
- 45 pieces of the letter at the beginning of the word (green)
- 45 pieces of the letter in the middle of the word (orange)
- 78 pieces of the letter at the end of the word (blue)
- 36 pieces for forming moves
- 24 pieces for punctuation The base for installing letters (2)
- Fixing screws
The child learns the construction of words and the construction of simple sentences.