Numbers Aquarium Puzzle - Spot it Activity Kit for Kids
It's a 3 in 1 Activity puzzle set, parental involvement may be needed depending upon the age of the child, then:
- Place all the pieces with the colored image side
- Ask the child to assemble the puzzle
- Place all of the enclosed game pieces alongside the assembled puzzle with the pictures facing up
- As the child locates the objects pictured within the scene
- Have the child find the corresponding picture game piece and pronounce it and place it on top of the same image on the border
Play continues until all objects have been located. As the child gets familiar with the objects in the scene and is capable to pronounce them; you may move to a more difficult stage in the matching game.
- 100×70 cm floor puzzle,
- 30 matching game cards
- activity wipe-off booklet
- 10 pages 32.5×27.5 cm
- Whiteboard marker
- Age: +3 years old
A game that Helps develop focus, visual perception skills, speech-language skills, and fine motor skills!