Wear your patch and embark on an adventure!
- Introduce your child to the thrill of building their own collapsible pocket telescope with Smartivity Pirate’s Telescope STEAM Educational Construction Toy kit.
- Designed for young explorers and adventurers, Smartivity Pirate’s Telescope kit comes with all the parts and a step-by-step instruction manual needed to assemble an 8x magnification pocket telescope. The retractable mechanism allows your child to adjust the focus and learn the fundamentals of lens system-based magnification.
This amazing pocket telescope will also introduce your child to a magical way of measuring height and distances based on trigonometric ratios!
- Each kit includes Smartivity’s world-class Instruction Manual with easy-to-understand, richly illustrated, color-coded, one-step-per-page, step-by-step instructions to build this cool construction toy.
- Smartivity Pirate’s Telescope is the coolest way to learn the fundamentals of optics and also a practical way to understand the application of the complex concept of trigonometric ratios, helping children connect the abstract mathematical concept to the real world benefits.
How to Play?
- Follow the instructions in the booklet to build your Smartivity Pirate’s Telescope. Lift your telescope to your eye, place your eye near the eye-piece, and look into the distance (outside your window or balcony) and adjust the focus to see objects far away, up-close.
- Want to find out how far or how high the object you are watching is? Just use the trigonometric information on the telescope, and experience the magic of maths and physics working together!
Dimensions: 33 × 5 × 33 cm