Transparent, 3-D plastic shapes get an update-bold, bright colors!
- This selection of common geometric shapes offers a concrete way to explore geometry, volume and other measurement concepts.
- Allows students to relate 2-D shapes to 3-D solids by examining and comparing the removable bases
- Fills with liquid or dry-fill for studies of volume, and cleans easily
- Learning Styles: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Early geometry concepts, Volume, Shape identification, Vocabulary building
- Large Cube, Small Cube, Large Rectangle, Small Rectangle, Pentagonal Prism, Large Triangular Prism, Small Triangular Prism, Square Pyramid, Triangular Pyramid, Large Cylinder, Small Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Hemisphere.
Durable plastic shapes measure 3 cm or 6 cm
Activity Guide includes formulas and intervention strategies