Do you have a brainstorming workshop or plan to collect ideas and arrange them to get the best results and make the right decision?
Here are the six thinking hats, where each color carries a special thinking curve, so distribute the hats to teams or individuals, and let each of them be creative by extracting all the possible ideas that his hat carries, for example, you want positive ideas and optimistic thinking. I give the hat to a person or group and they in turn will work to put all the points Thus, it applies to all hats with their distinctive colors and style of thinking, so that everyone at the end of the session presents their ideas and discusses them between each other from all sides and comes up with the most appropriate decision or solution.
- The white hat symbolizes neutral thinking
- The red hat symbolizes emotional thinking
- The black hat symbolizes negative thinking
- The yellow hat symbolizes positive thinking
- The green hat symbolizes creative thinking
- The Blue Hat symbolizes guided thinking.
Do not miss the opportunity to organize your courses and workshops and get the six hats now.