"Ramadan Goodness Box" is a special collection of activities designed specifically for children aged six and above, aimed at helping them explore and experience the spirit of the holy month in a fun and educational way. This box includes a variety of items, including:
- Mosque-shaped Charity Box: This ceramic mosque-shaped charity box is a wonderful tool for teaching children the value and importance of charity in Islam. Children can color it with vibrant colors and collect donations in it, encouraging them to participate in giving.
- Ramadan Challenge Chart: The challenge chart is an exciting part of the box, containing 30 different challenges each day, encouraging children to continue performing righteous deeds throughout the holy month.
- Road to Goodness Board Game: An educational game that helps children understand the concepts of Ramadan, the Prophet's biography, and the Quran in a fun and entertaining way, with 30 cards containing questions and challenges, as well as distinctive characters to liven up the game.
- Ramadan Worship Schedule: An innovative schedule that helps children keep track of performing worship and righteous deeds during the holy month, with a sticker sheet to motivate and reward them based on their performance.
- Ramadan Coloring City: A wonderful miniature city with windows and doors that open, encouraging children to explore and color it with different colors, nurturing their imagination and creativity.
- Paper Ramadan Decorations: The beautiful Ramadan decorations add a decorative touch to children's homes, enhancing them with a special joy and charm during the holy month.
- Greeting Cards: Special greeting cards for Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr contribute to fostering communication and love between children and their relatives.
In summary, the "Ramadan Goodness Box" is not just an activity box, but a comprehensive experience that combines education, entertainment, and learning in an innovative and enjoyable way, helping children welcome the month of Ramadan with a cheerful and bright spirit.