What if math problems were as sweet as ice cream sundaes?
- That fanciful notion becomes an educational reality with the Smart Scoops Math Activity Set* .
- Shaped like a real carton of ice cream, this set encourages kids to dish up bright, multi-colored scoops of pretend ice cream into equally colorful sundae bowls.
- This pretend play works side-by-side with the set's 23 double-sided cards, which come packed with lessons and examples that parents can use to reinforce concepts ranging from sorting and color to counting and number skills.
- Kids can stack up the scoops by color, dish them into the corresponding colored bowl, or work on simple addition while building fun sundaes.
- The cards come with leveled activities, so this set grows with your child. Unlike real ice cream, the Smart Scoops Math Activity Set* is also easy to clean and store when activity time ends.
- Stackable scoops of colorful ice cream help kids learn fundamental math concepts, such as counting, sorting, and sequencing.
- Brightly colored bowls and scoops put a sweet twist on color recognition lessons.
- Double-sided cards include easy-to-follow educational lessons and examples.
- Carton-shaped storage container makes scoops easy to clean up and save for later.