Get familiar with the concept of motion, elasticity, and momentum faster than your car can race past the finish line. STEM wheels educational learning toy lets you challenge your friends for a race to win the title of the master racer.
How to Play?
Follow the instructions in the manual to build the car. Once built, load it into the launcher to watch it go zoom.
What's in the Box?
- No Tools, No Mess –A sheet with parts made of re-engineered Pine Wood. We make sure that the parts are free of splinters which means it’s safe for your child. It is 100% eco-friendly with no glue. We use Elastic Bands to support the parts together.
- Illustrated Instruction Manual –The kit comes with a Richly Illustrated, Easy-To-Understand Instruction Manual with Big, Clear Images. It helps your child understand each and every step without any difficulty
- Learner Activities – This sheet helps and motivates your child to play with the toy in the best way possible. It also explains all the STEAM concepts your child will learn while playing.
Your child will learn…
- Elasticity – Elasticity is the quality that something has of being able to stretch and return to its original size and shape. Like rubber bands.
- Motion – When a force causes a body to move, work is being done on the object by the force. So when work is done, energy has been transferred from one energy store to another. This is motion transfer.
- Momentum – Momentum refers to the quantity of motion that an object has. A sports team that is on the move has momentum. Momentum can be defined as the mass in motion.
Dimensions: 27 × 21 × 4 cm