- - Teaching children aged three years and over the Arabic letters in a fun way.
- Practicing play to develop focus, intelligence, interaction and matching skill in the child.
- Using the book alongside the game enhances the child’s love of reading.
- The child gets to know the pictures and names of some animals and the things around him.
- - The game was designed with skill and high quality to attract the child to it and enjoy it.
1- The play page contains a space for letters and corresponding to it an area for pictures.
2- 35 pieces of circular sponge puzzle, one side for letters and one side for pictures.
3- Teaching Arabic letters book.
4- Hard Art Bag