A cardboard book with illustrations and a turntable to help young children learn the variety of colors in Arabic and an exciting, interactive way.
A question is asked on each double page and the answer appears when the child spins the disc and the picture changes
- Provides an interactive educational sensory experience
- Beautifully crafted illustrations that capture the attention and curiosity of children.
- Feature a sturdy, easy-to-use turntable mechanism that enhances fine motor skills while adding an element of surprise and engagement.
- Facilitate early language acquisition by providing Arabic labels and pronunciation guidance for color names.
- Increases Colors recognition skills
- Encourage multisensory learning and engagement
- Promote parent-child interaction
- The book is travel-friendly for on-the-go learning
- Age: 3 Years old and up
- Size: 19.5x19.5cm
- 10 Pages