Counts the Rods
This plastic jar contains 74 pieces of math rods. It can help students relate abstract ideas about numbers and shapes to something students can see and touch. 🧱◼
These rods can also be weighed and used with the balance, 1x1x1cm White cube is 1g, 1x1x2cm Red rod is 2g,…, and so on.
- Supports mathematical thinking
- Helps develop the relationship between number and weight.
- Ideal for classroom use or group activities.
- Add Math and Engineering Skills to Students, like (Adding, Subtracting, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Place Value, Counting, Geometry, Measurement, Ratio, and Area)
- Age: 5 Years Old and Up
- Product Size: 10x18cm
- 74 Plastic Pieces
- Made of Safe and Durable Materials
A great game for your child, to simplify mathematics and Engineering ✔↖